This high-quality Professional 8 Inch Japanese VG10 67 Layer Stainless Steel Damascus Chef's Knife is exceptional in every way, and perfect for the professional Chef in any kitchen.
Design for both strength and durability, the core is made of Japanese VG10 Stainless Steel; the gold standard of knife steels and famous for it's edge retention and hardness.
- The Blades edge is crafted to a 8 to 12 degree cutting edge per side and is extremely sharp
- The blade itself is hardened to a 60 to 62 measurement on the Rockwell Scale
- Perfectly balanced and weighted
- The Damascus pattern exemplifies the quality craftsmanship, revealing the presence of cobalt in the composition; a sign of unmistakable quality
- Clad with 67 layers of 440 degree C Stainless steel
- Blades will never rust or dull
- The Hand Crafted, moisture resistant, Micarta Wood handle is ergonomically designed for a secure grip and comfort